Lighting & LED
EAG’s analytical support services for solid state lighting, including LEDs mean production cost savings, improved lot-to-lot product performance and accelerated product development. We provide world-leading support of research, development and fast-response production monitoring for LED manufacturing. EAG scientists are experts in the characterization of epitaxial films for identity, structure, grain size and orientation, composition, dopants and contaminants.
How do I identify contamination in our LEDs? Turn to EAG. WE KNOW HOW.
HOW WE CAN HELP
We offer a broad range of analytical services developed exclusively for LED characterization. Our staff and instrumentation are ready to help with your R&D, process control, failure analysis and construction analysis needs.
- Layer thickness and density determination
- Full wafer layer thickness mapping
- Stress in epitaxial layers
- Crystalline orientation
- Depth profiling dopants and impurities
- Measuring layer thickness and composition
- Controlling common impurities (e.g. H,C and O) in MOCVD epitaxy with very low detection limits
- Characterization of crystal quality of AlInGaP and InGaN MQWs
- Cross-sectional analysis of the structure of LEDs
- Examining the cross-sectional structure of LEDs
- Full reverse engineering of finished LEDs
- Failure analysis
- Identifying contamination, including both organic and inorganic materials in LEDs
- Problem solving in adhesion of metal stack onto semiconductor material