Scientific litigation support services from Evans Analytical Group (EAG) offer technical data, consulting and expert witness testimony to bring confidence for legal strategies in cases involving:
- Intellectual property protection
- Patent infringement cases
- Product failures
- Products liability
- Insurance claims litigation
Our full range of analytical techniques, combined with a commitment to communication and customer service make EAG the right choice for scientific expert witness and testing support. Key benefits include:
- Over 100 advanced-degree scientific experts in the fields of engineering, materials testing and analytical testing
- Technical expertise to investigate the most difficult materials problems
- Global network of testing laboratories (view lab locations)
- Extensive analytical instrumentation to address issues that many other laboratories cannot
Industry Expertise for Scientific Expert Witness Services
EAG’s industry experience in problem solving and material characterization services provides the independent expertise needed for litigation support and legal consulting. Our Materials Characterization division, including CHEMIR and SEAL Laboratories have analyzed and tested a broad array of materials.
Life Science Analytical Experience
Industrial Products Testing Expertise
Consumer Products Analysis
Aerospace and Transportation Testing
EAG Customer Service for Legal Technical Support
We pride ourselves on our excellent communication with our clients. Our scientific experts will consult with you to understand the scope of the project and will make sure that the correct techniques and procedures are chosen to meet your goals. Throughout the project our analytical findings are clearly communicated to ensure that the results are fully understood.
Our scientists are available for depositions to explain our methodologies and defend our results and to provide expert witness testimony.
All results are kept in the strictest of confidence, typically supported by non-disclosure agreements.
For further information or to discuss a particular project please complete the service request form, or call 800-366-3867.