Evans Analytical Group® (EAG) supports product development and production in the telecommunications industry, working with companies that produce network servers, routers, switches, optical communications devices, and radiofrequency integrated circuits. EAG is the dominant supplier of compound semiconductor materials analyses capabilities to this industry.
- Evaluation of layer thickness, density, and composition.
- Characterization of epitxially grown compound semiconductor structures for composition, dopants and impurities.
- Measurement of doping and contaminant levels for III-V semiconductors, including VCSELs, HBTs, and HEMTs
- Accurate measurement of elemental composition of of III-V materials
- Failure analysis of printed circuit boards (PCBs)
- Qualification of PCBs
- Identification of contaminants on PCBs, laser optics and packaging
- Identification of particles in/on optical fibers
Related Application Notes
- FEI DualBeamTM FIB AN364
- ICP-OES and ICP-MS Detection Limit Guidance BR023
- Characterization of Surface Contamination BN1365
- Evaluation of Cleaning Efficacy BN1422
- SiC 4" Whole Wafer Analysis AN436
- SIMS Analysis of Individual Particles in SiC Powder Sample AN437
- Identifying Contaminants Using Raman: Organic Particles AN376
- Improved Detection Limits in SIMS Measurements of SiC AN358
- Improved Precision in SIMS Measurements of B, Al, and N in SiC AN357
- SIMS Detection Limits of Selected Elements in SiC Under Normal Depth Profiling Conditions AN337