EAG is the world-leading materials characterization resource for the semiconductor industry. Our analytical and engineering services provide valuable answers for semiconductor clients as they develop new processes and materials, characterize ongoing processes and transfer processes to production. We can help you accelerate production release, as well as address capability and capital equipment gaps and manage the risk associated with semiconductor product development.
Originally founded to provide analytical services to the semiconductor industry, EAG’s materials and microelectronic testing services are dedicated to providing the best information to add value for our customers in this sector. From prototype testing devices in the ramp towards full scale production, to ensuring the purity of starting materials, we can help reduce development time and solve yield problems in the semiconductors manufacturing environment.
How do I ensuring the purity of my starting materials? Turn to EAG. WE KNOW HOW.
HOW WE CAN HELP
EAG applies advanced surface and bulk analysis and microelectronics engineering services for semiconductor development and problem solving.
- Measuring the thickness, density, and composition of films
- Assessing cleaning efficacy by quantifying surface metals on Si wafers
- Characterizing dopant dose and profile shape
- Identifying and locating trace level impurities in semiconductor devices
- Examining the cross-sectional structure of ICs
- Identifying particle contamination
- Identifying organic contamination on Si wafers
- Visualizing surface morphology
- Identifying wafer haze and discoloration
- Quantifying bulk dopants or impurities
- ATE engineering and testing for production and development
- Semiconductor product testing
- Burn-in and reliability qualification to demonstrate IC fitness
- ATE load board and burn-in board PCB design & Assembly
- ESD & latch-up testing
- FIB circuit edit and debug