EAG Featured in GSA Member Spotlight
Evans Analytical Group® (EAG) is the world’s leading, fully integrated, independent laboratory network, providing high value expert analytical and testing services to a wide range of industries and end users. The Microelectronics Test and Engineering (MTE) division provides comprehensive services to semiconductor and microelectronics companies with primary focus on early engineering and New Product Introduction efforts. Our services include:
- Test engineering services and test floor with all major ATE platforms
- Turn-key production testing and drop-ship
- Reliability testing, environmental qualification, and Burn in
- PCB design of Burn-in boards, HAST boards, and ATE loadboards
- Electrostatic discharge (ESD) and latch-up testing
- Failure Analysis
- Focused Ion Beam (FIB) circuit edit and debug
- Electron microscopy (TEM,SEM, Dual Beam FIB/SEM)
Coupled with 30 years of experience in materials characterization and surface analysis, EAG offers the broadest range of solutions of any commercial lab network.
EAG offers its customers a highly customizable and flexible service model. We help you speed your time to market while reducing project risk. Our belief is that each of our customer’s needs require the right combination of resources and outsourcing cannot take a one-size fits all approach. Many of EAG’s fabless customers rely heavily on EAG’s integrated model to support their product flow from conception to volume production requiring full engineering support across multiple disciplines and services. EAG’s larger fabless and IDM customers are utilizing this model to support specific projects as a compliment to their own resources.
With the breadth of engineering expertise and services and continued commitment to investment in technology, EAG is the partner to keep.