EAG is the world-leading materials characterization and engineering resource for semiconductors.
Our analytical and engineering services provide valuable answers for semiconductor clients as they develop new processes and materials, characterize ongoing processes and transfer processes to production. We can help you accelerate production release, as well as address capability and capital equipment gaps and manage the risk associated with semiconductor product development.
Originally founded to provide analytical services to the semiconductor industry, EAG’s materials and microelectronic testing services are dedicated to providing the best information to add value for our customers in this sector.
From prototype testing devices in the ramp towards full scale production, to ensuring the purity of starting materials, we can help reduce development time and solve yield problems in the semiconductors manufacturing environment.
How do I ensuring the purity of my starting materials? Turn to EAG. WE KNOW HOW.
: A vast array of materials testing services and analytical techniques to evaluate suitability and performance of materials—from R&D activities to problem-solving and QC evaluations in chip packages, printed circuit boards (PCBs), flex circuits and solder/solder bump arrays.
With a primary focus on early engineering and new product introduction efforts, our semiconductor microelectronic engineering services include ATE test development
, from early bring up to production test, burn-in and reliability qualification
, ESD and latch-up testing
, failure analysis
, debug/FIB circuit edit
and advanced microscopy
HOW WE CAN HELP
EAG applies advanced surface and bulk analysis and microelectronics engineering services for semiconductor development and problem solving.
- Measuring the thickness, density, and composition of films
- Assessing cleaning efficacy by quantifying surface metals on Si wafers
- Characterizing dopant dose and profile shape
- Identifying and locating trace level impurities in semiconductor devices
- Examining the cross-sectional structure of ICs
- Identifying particle contamination
- Identifying organic contamination on Si wafers
- Visualizing surface morphology
- Identifying wafer haze and discoloration
- Quantifying bulk dopants or impurities
- ATE engineering and testing for production and development
- Semiconductor product testing
- Burn-in and reliability qualification to demonstrate IC fitness
- ATE load board and burn-in board PCB design & Assembly
- ESD & latch-up testing
- FIB circuit edit and debug
- Analysis of VCSELS to identify dopants, impurities, compositions and layer thickness